Terms & Conditions
- Please note that designs may vary slightly from those illustrated due to the handmade techniques applied to each piece. Please allow for these variations.
NSJewellery retains complete ownership of all work until it has been paid for in full.
NSJewellery owns the copyright, intellectual property, and reproduction rights on all work purchased by the client/customer.
- Bespoke commissions are welcome. However, they are non-returnable due to the individual nature of the work involved.
- Prices for pieces in materials other than those illustrated may be obtained upon request.
- Prices may fluctuate due to market forces and NSJewellery reserves the right to alter them periodically.
- All postage and packaging costs will be calculated upon placement of order. All import/export duties remain the responsibility of the client unless otherwise stated.
- Any claims for breakages, damaged goods or shortages must be made known within 3 days of receipt of delivery and returned within 7 days including written confirmation of problem. All evidence must be kept for inspection.
- With regard trade orders, other than where there is a fault with the goods themselves, the client must take full responsibility for postage costs in returning goods to NSJewellery. This must be discussed and agreed upon before any returns are made.
- Trade orders will be confirmed upon receipt of payment/part payment as agreed with NSJewellery. All subsequent orders are payable within 30 days from the invoice issue date subject to agreement with NSJewellery.
- Invoices for orders are issued immediately and payment should be made within 14 days to ensure confirmation of the order. If payment has not been received within this period the order may be cancelled unless otherwise discussed with NSJewellery.
- Any trade orders that are cancelled after 3 weeks of the order date will be subject to a 10% surcharge of order value.
NSJewellery will exercise the statutory right to claim interest and compensation for all debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if it is not paid according to the above agreed credit terms.
- Interest will be applied accordingly to overdue and unpaid invoices.
NSJ has the right to alter the prices of goods without notice, though will endeavour to inform all clients as soon as possible of these changes.
- Trade orders will include initial postage and packing fees. Subsequent individual orders, sizings and amendments will be charged according to our current sizing rates and the postage and packing rates as used by NSJewellery.
- Orders from outside New Zealand will have separate postage and packing rates.
- Please allow a maximum of 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of trade items. Individual order delivery time requirements can be discussed with NSJewellery.
- Payment is payable by bank transfer, cash, or via Paypal.
- Where goods are supplied on a ‘Sale or Return’ basis, NSJewellery has the right to recall these items with immediate effect. Reasonable notice will be given wherever possible.
- Whilst in the possession of a shop or gallery, the responsibility lies with the aforementioned to ensure adequate insurance is in place for all goods whilst on their premises.
- The laws of copyright protect all NSJewellery designs.